When Do You Need a Child Support Investigator?
There are many reasons why you might need a child support or alimony investigator. For example:
- Your ex-spouse may have moved to a new address, making it difficult for state agencies to collect your payments.
- Delinquent parents sometimes switch jobs to escape their responsibility.
- Your ex may have assets that he or she refuses to disclose to state agencies
- Often, delinquent parents and spouses fail to update earnings when they get a second job or a raise.
- The spouse may be making only partial payments.
- Your ex may have a new spouse, children, or other changes in lifestyle.
To deal with these and other circumstances, you need a private investigator you can rely on to gather the information state agencies need for enforcement efforts. Our trained, experienced investigators have the expertise and resources needed to ensure that no stone is left unturned in our quest to obtain the answers and evidence you deserve.
The Best NYC Private Investigator for Child Support and Alimony in New York City
Child support and alimony exist for a reason, and no parent or ex-spouse should be allowed to ignore their financial responsibilities. At International Security Services, Inc. (ISS), we understand the undue burden placed on those who are denied their lawful financial support and work every day to ensure that non-custodial parents and ex-spouses are forced to meet their financial obligations. We can help to locate a delinquent spouse, obtain evidence of financial income and assets, and help you secure the financial payments that are rightfully yours. To learn more about how our child support and alimony investigations can help you, contact us today.