When Children are at Risk, a Child Custody Investigator Can Help
Parents have a responsibility to protect their children and ensure that their health, development, and overall wellbeing are secured. That responsibility does not disappear when marriages end. Sadly, some parents use their children as leverage during divorce proceedings or seek custody out of spite. In many instances, the parent fighting hardest for custody may not be the best choice to care for the child. If you have reason to believe that your ex-spouse is unfit to care for your children, our investigations can help you provide the court with proof.
Get the Child Custody Evidence You Need to Prove Your Claim
Our investigators are trained to unearth evidence of abuse, neglect, and other issues that can support your claim for custody. Here are just a few of the potential problems we explore during any custody investigation:
- The stability of the parent’s home environment
- That parent’s financial ability to care for the child
- The parent’s possible association with people who are poor influences on the child
- Any potential criminal activity by the parent, including a criminal record
- Potential alcohol abuse or drug use
- Signs of abuse or neglect
- Indications that the parent’s lifestyle could impede his or her ability to care for the child
- Other conduct or facts that would make that parent unfit for custody
Courts take these and other factors into consideration when they try to reach a decision that protects your child’s best interests. We will conduct a thorough and discreet investigation that will help you find any available evidence that can help you prove that your spouse is unfit to enjoy custody of your child. ISS will provide the comprehensive report and documentation you need to make your case in court.